Reminders, Help Wanted, and Special Thanks
- Daily Homework Practice:
- Handwriting: Cc, Oo, Gg, Aa, Dd, Ss, Ll, Ii, Tt, Ff, Ee, Hh, Uu, Bb, Rr, Nn, Mm, Pp, Vv, Ww, Kk, Qq, Jj, Xx, Yy, Zz
- Reading the “Words of the Week”
- Counting and Writing Numbers 1-100
- Last of day of Kindergarten is Wednesday, May 25th with Early Release at 12:30 pm and Graduation at 7pm at St. Paul Lutheran Church
- Graduation gowns were sent home with your child on Thursday. Please take the time to “freshen them up” before graduation ie: dry cleaned, steamed, or tossed in the dryer. Please bring your child dressed in “Sunday Best” clothing along with their gown on Wednesday, May 25th at 6:30pm at the Parish Hall at St. Paul Lutheran Church. Following the service there will be a cake and punch reception in the Parish Hall. During that time please make sure to return the gown to me before leaving for summer vacation.